RiverBank is an organization that believes in creating a place where each Team Member's unique spirit of individualism can flourish.
We Live the RiverBank Core Values
- Encourages and supports others
- Willing to help
- Communicates thoughts and ideas freely (give and receive)
- Has a sense of urgency
- Strives for excellence in their work
- Willingness to take on more responsibility
- Has a positive attitude
- Confidence without arrogance
- Treats others with respect
- Consistently produces excellent results
- Is an excellent communicator
- Takes accountability for their work and actions
- Is willing to challenge the status quo
- Proactively finds ways to improve their work and themselves
- Willing to try new things and be adaptive
If that sounds like you, we'd love to meet!Check out our Open Positions
Our People are our most important asset, so we built our time off to reflect that with at least 40 paid days off a year. 😊
- 11 Paid Holidays and a few early out of office days sprinkled throughout the year too, because why not?
- 3 Weeks of Vacation (at least) that increases every year that you're with us
- 12 Sick Days a year (physical & mental health)
- 24 Hours of Volunteer Time Off
All the usual stuff, two medial Plans to choose from, dental, vision, disability, life insurance & more - oh yeah.
- 90% Employer Paid Medical & 100% Employer Paid Vision, Dental & Disability Insurance for every Team Member
- An HRA where you pay $600 towards your deductible & the company reimburses other deductible costs ($4,900+value)
- Company Paid Life Insurance (two times your annual earnings)
Instead of just writing "competitive compensation" we'll spell it out because you're worth it! We're all about data driven decisions. We use up to date annual compensation data and perform an annual compensation analysis to ensure our pay is in line with the market and to make sure no one's left behind. We post salary ranges in all our postings because we have nothing to hide and we don't want to leave you guessing.
Work shouldn't get in the way of life, that's why we offer 12 weeks of Paid Parental Leave.