With a consistent look and feel across all devices, banking online has never been simpler. Manage your bank accounts safely and efficiently from the comfort of your home or office.
Features available on the desktop, tablet or phone! So you can do your business banking anytime, anywhere.
- View account history and check balances
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds or make loan payments
- View check images
- Place stop payments
- Reorder checks
- Submit address change
- Deposit checks with CheckSnap via the RiverBank Mobile App
Full Cash Management access including:
- User management
- Creation & management of recipients & templates
- Origination of ACH batches
- Domestic wire transfers
Enroll in Online Banking
Click ‘Enroll Now’ below to begin the enrollment process.
Simply complete all required fields on the form and click ‘Submit Enrollment’. One of our Online Banking specialists will review your information and notify you when your Online Banking is ready to access.
First Time Login
After you enroll for Online Banking and we contact you with an initial temporary password, click ‘Login’ on the upper right hand corner of any page within RiverBank’s website and begin the login process:
- Enter your Login ID and temporary password, then click ‘Login’
- The system will prompt you to verify your computer by receiving a secure access code (SAC). If you choose, you can register the computer to avoid this verification process during future online banking logins
- Establish your new password
- Confirm user information. If something is listed incorrectly email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accept the Online Banking Terms & Conditions
- Start using the system
Getting Started Tips
How do I enroll for Web Statements?
Take the following simple steps to enjoy electronic statements:
- Select ‘Statements’ under Transactions, then select the desired account number and click ‘Submit’ to access your web statements.
- Enter email address & PDF verification code.
- Click ‘Register’
You have successfully submitted your registration, an email will be sent to your current email address when the Bank has confirmed this registration.
Which accounts will I see?
The system provides access to any accounts where you are a primary or joint owner. If you want to make changes to your viewable accounts, just let us know.
How do I set up Scheduled Transfers?
Scheduled transfers can be set up under Funds Transfers.
How do I set up Alerts?
Balance, history, transaction, and date alerts can be set up under Alert Preferences.
Can I set up Account Nicknames or Preferences?
Yes. Account nicknames and preferences can be set up under Account Preferences.
What types of loan payments are available?
You can make regularly scheduled loan payments, as well as principal and/or interest payments as your loan allows.
The easiest way to protect your finances.Learn More