- Protect your wallet or purse.
- Carry only what is absolutely necessary.
- Get all receipts from transactions – including ATM machines and copies from merchants.
- Be aware of your surroundings and those around you when using the ATM or completing a credit/debit transaction.
- Don't complete the transaction if you don't feel comfortable or if those around you can see or hear.
- Dispose of documents by shredding them or tearing them up.
- Choose a PIN that is unique.
- Never write your PIN in your checkbook or keep it with other credit or debit cards.
- Do not provide your account number over the phone if asked. If the caller is the card issuer, he or she will know your account number automatically.
- Remove mail immediately from your mailbox.
- Know your billing cycles. Always look for the bills to arrive on time. A missing bill could mean identity theft. If a bill is missing, call the issuer immediately.
- Don't allow your mail to be delivered if you're going away from home. Call the Post Office and have it placed on hold.
|If your RiverBank Debit Card is ever lost or stolen, contact card services at 1-800-226-2351.|
|If your RiverBank Credit Card is ever lost or stolen, contact credit card services at 1-800-367-7576. |